Privacy in a Suitcase
Composed of stand-alone modules that provide an overview of basic topics on privacy and security, Privacy in a Suitcase is meant to be used to educate non-profit groups about basic privacy principles and steps that they can take to protect their customers’/members’ personal information. These PowerPoint presentations were created by Chicago-based IAPP members as part of the IAPP’s Pro Bono Initiative.
Already a member?
You must be logged in to access this content. Log in now to proceed.
Not an IAPP member?
It's easy and affordable to become an IAPP member, and you'll get access to the following great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Certification. Skilled privacy pros are in high demand. We can help you advance your career and increase your earning potential.
- Resources. The newly revamped Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and research to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Alerts. The Privacy Tracker blog sorts through the clutter and gets to the heart of breaking legislative developments.
...and much more!