National Programmes for Mass Surveillance of Personal Data in EU Member States and Their Compatibility with EU Law
In the wake of the disclosures surrounding PRISM and other U.S. surveillance programs, this study makes an assessment of the large-scale surveillance practices by a selection of EU member states: the UK, Sweden, France, Germany and the Netherlands.
Already a member?
You must be logged in to access this content. Log in now to proceed.
Not an IAPP member?
It's easy and affordable to become an IAPP member, and you'll get access to the following great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Certification. Skilled privacy pros are in high demand. We can help you advance your career and increase your earning potential.
- Resources. The newly revamped Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and research to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Alerts. The Privacy Tracker blog sorts through the clutter and gets to the heart of breaking legislative developments.
...and much more!