Big Data: The next frontier for innovation, competition and productivity
This study by MGI and McKinsey's Business Technology Office explores Big Data within U.S. healthcare, the European public sector, U.S. retail and manufacturing and personal-location data globally seeking to understand the state of digital data, how different domains can use large datasets to create value, the potential value across stakeholders and the implications for the leaders of private- and public-sector organizations, as well as for policy makers.
Already a member?
You must be logged in to access this content. Log in now to proceed.
Not an IAPP member?
It's easy and affordable to become an IAPP member, and you'll get access to the following great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Certification. Skilled privacy pros are in high demand. We can help you advance your career and increase your earning potential.
- Resources. The newly revamped Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and research to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Alerts. The Privacy Tracker blog sorts through the clutter and gets to the heart of breaking legislative developments.
...and much more!