Marketing Manager, Certification & Training
- B.A. required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to manage multiple projects, thrives in a fast-paced, fluid work environment
- Team player – adaptable, flexible
- Drive sales of our CIPP (Certified Information Privacy Professional) certification to individuals
- Drive conversion campaigns to IAPP members, leveraging multiple channels (offline and online)
- Partner with our business development team to develop and execute marketing campaigns to partner organizations’ members
- Partner with our Sales team to drive business through employers
- Develop and maintain sales “toolkit” -- proposals, presentations, leave behinds, and case studies
- Drive lead generation and nurturing campaigns
- Work with employers on outreach campaigns to maximize turnout for optional training events
- Partner with our Certification team to ensure that
- the CIPP value proposition is clearly and consistently communicated
- CIPP’s maintain their credentials by satisfying annual CPE (continuing professional education) requirements
- All certification-related products are priced appropriately
- We analyze market opportunities for new IAPP certifications.
- Work with our VP and IT Director to build out the IAPP’s direct marketing capability
Specific Related Experience:
- Direct marketing (offer development, campaign design and execution, testing, analytics)
- Online marketing
- B-to-B marketing (lead generation, lead nurturing, working with sales team)
Competitive Compensation: base salary & benefits, bonus
The IAPP provides a great work environment – competitive salary and benefits, casual attire and a supportive team of colleagues. This is a unique opportunity to become part of a growing organization that does world-class work in a dynamic and evolving industry.
About the IAPP
The IAPP is the world’s largest association for professionals in the field of privacy and data protection, and currently represents more than 10,000 members in over 70 countries around the world. The association offers its members a variety of professional development services from educational programs and networking forums to annual conferences, industry resources and professional certifications in information privacy.
Application Submission Instructions:
Send resume via e-mail to Brad Clark at email@example.com.
Pease International Tradeport
75 Rochester Ave., Suite 4
Portsmouth, NH 03801 USA
Phone: +1 603.427.9200