CIPP/IT Training (DVD)
The CIPP/IT certifies individuals in their knowledge of privacy-related issues and practices in the context of the design and implementation of information and communication technologies. The CIPP/IT is an excellent introduction for IT practitioners who desire a greater understanding of privacy requirements in technology. It also strengthens coordination and collaboration among IT and privacy by establishing a common vocabulary. Subject matter areas covered include:
- Applying fair information practice principles to system and application designs
- Privacy considerations for mapping, storing and retaining sensitive personal information
- Privacy requirements for the installation and removal of software
- Established methods for end-user notification and choice through IT system and product interfaces
- System controls for identity and access management (IAM)
- Privacy-enabling technologies (PETs)
- Auditing and enforcing IT privacy compliance
- Implementing technologies with privacy impacts
Running Time : 3 hours, 24 minutes.
System Requirements : Windows XP or better; 512 MB RAM or more; DVD-ROM Drive.