CIPP/US Training (Online)
The CIPP/US credential demonstrates a strong foundation in U.S. privacy laws and regulations and understanding of the legal requirements for the responsible transfer of sensitive personal data to/from the United States, the European Union and other jurisdictions. This online certification training course covers:
- The U.S legal system
- U.S. federal laws for protection of personal data
- U.S. federal regulation of marketing practices
- U.S. state data breach notification and select state laws
- Regulation of privacy in the U.S. workplace
You can take the CIPP/US online certification training course just about anywhere as it is a Flash-based application available for access upon purchase. The course includes an electronic copy of all CIPP/US training materials, including the presentation slide deck with program notes, body of knowledge, review questions and key terms. Interactive reviews are embedded within the application, so you can check your mastery of the subject matter as you progress through the course. Each slide has an audio component to further reinforce the topics presented, and the entire course can be printed out for times when it may be difficult to access the program via electronic device.
System requirements for viewing online certification training:
Flash Player 6.0.79 or later [Get Flash Player now] (Flash Player 7 or later recommended), and one of the following browsers:
- Windows: Internet Explorer 6 and later, Firefox 1.x and later, Safari 3 and later, Google Chrome, Opera 9.5 and later
- Macintosh: Safari 3 and later, Firefox 1.x and later, Google Chrome
- Linux: Firefox 1.x and later
Because Flash is required, online certification training cannot be accessed from some handheld devices. Please check the manufacturer's documentation for your device for information on compatibility.
Now you can purchase the official IAPP study materials, including online training, membership (if applicable) and your exam in one place.