TRUSTe U.S. 2013 Consumer Data Privacy Study—Mobile Edition
This study from TRUSTe provides a comprehensive analysis of current consumer thoughts about mobile privacy across the US. The extensive study was conducted by Harris Interactive on behalf of TRUSTe with more than 700 US smartphone users from June 12 – 19, 2013. (See also the TRUSTe Privacy Index Infographic.)
Already a member?
You must be logged in to access this content. Log in now to proceed.
Not an IAPP member?
It's easy and affordable to become an IAPP member, and you'll get access to the following great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Certification. Skilled privacy pros are in high demand. We can help you advance your career and increase your earning potential.
- Resources. The newly revamped Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and research to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Alerts. The Privacy Tracker blog sorts through the clutter and gets to the heart of breaking legislative developments.
...and much more!