Privacy Analyst, Aon, Chicago, IL
The Privacy Analyst promotes compliance by providing project management and program support for corporate privacy activities and initiatives.
- Annual Privacy Monitoring and Auditing
- Assists with coordinating annual privacy monitoring activities such as scheduling project meetings, compiling monitoring/audit summaries, documenting corrective actions, and escalating project completion risks (e.g. timeline, resource, collaboration)
- Privacy Engagement Process
- Assists with modifying and documenting the privacy engagement process.
- Ensures internal project teams have the appropriate privacy engagement documentation and instructions.
- Answers queries regarding engagement documentation.
- Privacy Assessment of Business Projects
- Assists with drafting project review documentation and privacy compliance guidance.
- Assists with information gathering to understand geographic scope, data of concern, processing activities, third party involvement, and data uses.
- Assists with drafting privacy FAQs for business projects.
- Assists privacy project leader with gathering and compiling regional privacy compliance feedback.
- Assists with drafting initial privacy requirements and considerations.
- Coordinates signatures for data transfer agreements and regional data transfer projects.
- Privacy Program Projects
- Assists with review, documentation, tracking, and execution of tasks required to implement program specific projects.
- Applies various project management approaches to ensure goals, budgets, and timelines are met.
- Assists with updating privacy policies and procedures by coordinating and compiling country specific input and publishing/distributing policies to stakeholders.
- Incident Support
- Assists with reporting incidents.
- Assists with gathering and documenting incident facts.
- Examines and analyzes available information to identify trends.
- Leads tracking and drafting of periodic privacy incident trend reports comprised of statistical accounting of incidents, including graphs and summaries of incident trends by type, region, business, root cause, etc.
- Privacy Tools and Technology
- Updates and maintains internal documents on the intranet and other collaboration platforms.
- Works with technical resources to create, update or, modify privacy tool and technology.
- Assists with developing training, including PowerPoint presentations, checklists, etc. to support employee education and awareness.
- Facilitates and promotes activities to foster information privacy awareness within the organization.
- Approaches unfamiliar situations with confidence and curiosity.
Required Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in a relevant field.
- Data or finance analysis, research, and project management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical information clearly to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Data privacy, regulatory or compliance experience.
- Advanced MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills.
Application Submission Information:
Please apply online with ID 45180 at: http://jobs.aon.com/