Practical Law Data Protection Multi-jurisdictional Guide
Practical Law is pleased to make its data protection multi-jurisdictional guide available, free of charge, to IAPP members. The guides will allow you to quickly compare key legal issues across jurisdictions. The guide aims to give a structured overview of the key practical issues including, for example, the main data protection rules and principles, rights of individuals, security requirements, processing of data by third parties, cookies and spam, international transfers of data and enforcement procedures and sanctions.
Already a member?
You must be logged in to access this content. Log in now to proceed.
Not an IAPP member?
It's easy and affordable to become an IAPP member, and you'll get access to the following great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Certification. Skilled privacy pros are in high demand. We can help you advance your career and increase your earning potential.
- Resources. The newly revamped Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and research to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Alerts. The Privacy Tracker blog sorts through the clutter and gets to the heart of breaking legislative developments.
...and much more!