Managing the Risks of Using the Internet for Employment Screening Background Checks
This whitepaper by Employment Screening Resources provides an introduction for employers and recruiters using Internet search engines and social networking sites for recruitment and employment screening background checks and the possible legal risks faced when conducting such screening, as well as potential solutions to avoid legal issues.
Already a member?
You must be logged in to access this content. Log in now to proceed.
Not an IAPP member?
It's easy and affordable to become an IAPP member, and you'll get access to the following great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Certification. Skilled privacy pros are in high demand. We can help you advance your career and increase your earning potential.
- Resources. The newly revamped Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and research to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Alerts. The Privacy Tracker blog sorts through the clutter and gets to the heart of breaking legislative developments.
...and much more!