HIPAA Compliance Privacy Program Charter
This charter by Clearwater Compliance offers a template to assist organizations in establishing a HIPAA privacy program, beginning with the creation of a HIPAA privacy council to guide the program’s development. For further guidance, see Clearwater Compliance’s HIPAA Privacy Council Initial Meeting Agenda. The template is offered in word format for easy customizing.
Already a member?
You must be logged in to access this content. Log in now to proceed.
Not an IAPP member?
It's easy and affordable to become an IAPP member, and you'll get access to the following great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Certification. Skilled privacy pros are in high demand. We can help you advance your career and increase your earning potential.
- Resources. The newly revamped Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and research to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Alerts. The Privacy Tracker blog sorts through the clutter and gets to the heart of breaking legislative developments.
...and much more!