HIPAA Audit Toolkit
Davis Wright Tremaine is pleased to offer IAPP members complementary access to a section of its comprehensive HIPAA Audit Toolkit. This section assists healthcare providers with ensuring that they are providing individuals with access to their protected health information in compliance with HIPAA. This section is taken from the privacy assessment tool, one of several tools within the toolkit, which assists healthcare providers with ensuring that they maintain appropriate policies and procedures, training and documentation in compliance with the Standards for Privacy of Individually Identifiable Health Information.
Already a member?
You must be logged in to access this content. Log in now to proceed.
Not an IAPP member?
It's easy and affordable to become an IAPP member, and you'll get access to the following great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Certification. Skilled privacy pros are in high demand. We can help you advance your career and increase your earning potential.
- Resources. The newly revamped Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and research to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Alerts. The Privacy Tracker blog sorts through the clutter and gets to the heart of breaking legislative developments.
...and much more!