Everyone’s nightmare: Privacy and data breach risks
This Edwards Wildman whitepaper discusses the growing body of law that governs data security and breach response, the types of exposure and liabilities these present and the lines of insurance potentially affected. The whitepaper also discusses privacy issues arising out of new technologies, the increasing use of social media and the growth of regulatory scrutiny of companies’ collection and usage of information about individuals.
Already a member?
You must be logged in to access this content. Log in now to proceed.
Not an IAPP member?
It's easy and affordable to become an IAPP member, and you'll get access to the following great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Certification. Skilled privacy pros are in high demand. We can help you advance your career and increase your earning potential.
- Resources. The newly revamped Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and research to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Alerts. The Privacy Tracker blog sorts through the clutter and gets to the heart of breaking legislative developments.
...and much more!