EU Data Protection Law and the Cloud
This series of four articles by Kuan Hon and Prof. Christopher Millard of Queen Mary University of London explore the challenges of cloud computing in the EU. Articles include 'Personal Data' in Cloud Computing - What Information is Regulated? The Cloud of Unknowing, Part 1; Who is Responsible for 'Personal Data' in Cloud Computing? The Cloud of Unknowing, Part 2; Data Protection Jurisdiction and Cloud Computing; When are Cloud Users and Providers Subject to EU Data Protection Law? The Cloud of Unknowing, Part 3, and Data Export in Cloud Computing; How Can Personal Data Be Transferred Outside the EEA? The Cloud of Unknowing, Part 4
Already a member?
You must be logged in to access this content. Log in now to proceed.
Not an IAPP member?
It's easy and affordable to become an IAPP member, and you'll get access to the following great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Certification. Skilled privacy pros are in high demand. We can help you advance your career and increase your earning potential.
- Resources. The newly revamped Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and research to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Alerts. The Privacy Tracker blog sorts through the clutter and gets to the heart of breaking legislative developments.
...and much more!