CNIL Cloud Computing Recommendations
The CNIL’s recommendations are a practical tool for any customer who wishes to use a cloud computing service. Customers' attention is drawn to the fact that they should choose the service provider after carrying out an analysis of requirements and a risk analysis and after having identified the required security measures given the envisaged type of service.
Already a member?
You must be logged in to access this content. Log in now to proceed.
Not an IAPP member?
It's easy and affordable to become an IAPP member, and you'll get access to the following great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Certification. Skilled privacy pros are in high demand. We can help you advance your career and increase your earning potential.
- Resources. The newly revamped Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and research to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Alerts. The Privacy Tracker blog sorts through the clutter and gets to the heart of breaking legislative developments.
...and much more!