Close-Up: Responding to a Data Breach
Effective breach response enables organizations to fulfill their responsibilities to individuals and entities that trust them with personal information. It also reduces the risk of harm to the organization’s reputation and bottom line. This Close-Up provides resources to help you maintain consumer trust and avoid reputational damage in the face of a data breach.
Already a member?
You must be logged in to access this content. Log in now to proceed.
Not an IAPP member?
It's easy and affordable to become an IAPP member, and you'll get access to the following great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Certification. Skilled privacy pros are in high demand. We can help you advance your career and increase your earning potential.
- Resources. The newly revamped Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and research to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Alerts. The Privacy Tracker blog sorts through the clutter and gets to the heart of breaking legislative developments.
...and much more!