Big Data for All: Privacy and User Control in the Age of Analytics
In this article Omer Tene and Jules Polonetsky address the legal issues arising from the Big Data debate. The article suggests that the FIPPs should adjustable to adapt to varying business and technological conditions and that to solve the Big Data privacy quandary, individuals must be offered meaningful rights to access their data.
Already a member?
You must be logged in to access this content. Log in now to proceed.
Not an IAPP member?
It's easy and affordable to become an IAPP member, and you'll get access to the following great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Certification. Skilled privacy pros are in high demand. We can help you advance your career and increase your earning potential.
- Resources. The newly revamped Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and research to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Alerts. The Privacy Tracker blog sorts through the clutter and gets to the heart of breaking legislative developments.
...and much more!