Information for Exhibitors
Thank you for your commitment to exhibit at the IAPP Canada Privacy Symposium 2014. In order to take full advantage of all the benefits that come with your exhibit package, please be aware of the following deadlines:
Due Now! Company logo and website link
- Please e-mail us your high-resolution company logo in .eps format and your company website URL.
March 21: Company descriptor due
- A 100-word company descriptor must be submitted via e-mail. This will be published in the conference program along with your logo. Be sure to state your company name exactly as you would like it to appear on all of our materials.
March 28: Registration for exhibitor passes
Exhibitors are eligible for two restricted Exhibit Hall-only passes. Please register by March 28.
- Additional Exhibit Hall–only passes can be purchased for 150 CAD per pass.
- Passes are nontransferable and cannot be shared.
- You can upgrade an exhibitor pass to a full conference pass, which allows complete access to main conference sessions, opening and closing general sessions and networking events for an additional 425 CAD (limit of two).
- Any additional full conference passes must be purchased at the regular conference price.
About Pre- and Post-conference Mailings
- Exhibitors are allowed one preconference and one post-conference delegate mailing
- The IAPP will only provide lists directly to a mail house (of your choice)
- We will not provide mailing lists directly to exhibitors
- All mailings must be pre-approved by the IAPP prior to releasing the mailing list; please be sure to plan appropriately
- Send a PDF proof to firstname.lastname@example.org or a hard copy to IAPP, Marketing Department, 75 Rochester Ave., Suite 4, Portsmouth, NH 03801, USA
- It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to pay for all printing and mailing fees
- This is for direct mail pieces only
- Preconference mailing list must be used between March 31 and April 25
- Post-conference mailing list must be used between May 19 and June 13
Interested in learning more about exhibiting?
Find out about exhibitor opportunities now.
For more information, contact Craig Smith at email@example.com or +1 603.427.9224.