IAPP Editorial Guidelines for the Privacy Tracker
The IAPP accepts blog posts for our member-only Privacy Tracker blog. If you are interested in authoring a post focused on a current legal or legislative privacy issue, please submit a one-paragraph summary to email@example.com.
Article summaries will be reviewed and those that are timely, newsworthy and fit our content needs will be invited to submit a full post for publication.
Post content guidelines:
- Posts are ideally between 400-800 words.
- Posts should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- We encourage you to quote other topic experts within the post and provide necessary background information for those who may be unfamiliar with the subject.
- We generally discourage footnotes, and ask that relevant material be included within the text of the article or through a link to cited materials.
- A headshot and one-paragraph bio should accompany the post.
- Contact information for the author(s) is optional, but encouraged. Please indicate if you would like to include an e-mail address, telephone number or both at the end of the bio.
- Please include a 100-word summary, which may be used as promotion for your article and your company in the IAPP Privacy Advisor and IAPP Daily Dashboard.
Thank you for your interest in the Privacy Tracker.